Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How I Usually Overcome My Stress Periods.

As a human being, I occasionally have my own tense, traumatic and very stressful anxiety  laden periods. However over a long period, I have come to develop a sort of immunity or system to neutralize some of the consequences of these inconveniences.

You may be wondering how I have been able cope with these inconveniences. Hereare some of my antidotes..

Once I have a feeling that I am under stress, the next thing to do is for me to identify,note and analyze the real causes of the stress. My reaction to each stress is to recollect past experiences, approach and compare with the current one.

I do not re-act immediately to any stressful event. I always bid my time. When tension comes, I always ask my inner man(mind) for a solution. I believe he is more intelligent than me. I will let go the past events. I look forward to a more positive future with courage and willpower. I do not bother myself so much about my loss. Instead, I will try to find out the causes for the loss and rectify it.

I face all situations with confidence. I have an absolute faith in God and worship Him accordingly. I always hope for the best and have positive approach to life and all  things but not forgetting that things may turn otherwise. Whenever I am tensed, I will take a deep breath and relax.I may indulge in counting from 100 to 1. I will practice breathing exercise regularly I may read an interesting book or indulge in Bible reading. I listen to good music. Devote some time to yoga and meditation. Engage in aromatherapy to relax my mind. Play games and engage in my hobbies.I encourage myself to have a sound sleep with a lot of fresh air in my room. Have a relaxing body message. I will visit my doctor if I suspect any health problem.  I maintain very good relationship with people and do discuss my problems with close relations and friends.

As human being, stress is part of our attributes and we should endeavor to always strive to contain it with a positive approach to life with an awareness of the uncertainty of life, healthy living with sound personal hygiene. Goodwill and kindness towards all men.

moses zaccheaus - a writer, author, publisher, philatelic, numismatic teacher and internet marketer..
http://moseszee.webs.com/apps/webstore
http://moseszee.webs.com/placeyourbanneradvert.htm

This article may be reprinted FREE OF CHARGE on the condition that the contents of the article and the details in the Resource Box remain INTACT.