Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How I had my first Successful Date

Perhaps you wish to ask someone out for a date and you are not sure of what to do, I would like to share my experience with you. Please read on..

I met this lady at one of our end of the year parties. Her catering company was mandated to organize the party for and on behalf of my company. Her company did a very good job. The party was a big success. Her performance at the party made me develop an unusual
interest in her.An idea started brewing in my mind to ask her for a date. So when she informed me at the party that she would come in to collect their fees the following Thursday.I postulated this may be the opportunity for me to suggest a date to her.These form the main purpose and reasons for eventually dating her

Before Thursday, her cheque was ready.I made sure of that. When she stepped into my office on the day, I welcomed her with open arms. The moment I have been waiting has finally arrived.I decided to make it as a reality. I knew that I should play safe and not be aggressive.

Even though I was very positive that my date request would be through I was also prepared to take No for an answer.One should be prepared for any answer and appreciate the beauty of grace in such a No answer situation. I was not prepared to put pressure on her to accept my date offer or ask her for her reasons had she said no.I would not hate her for saying no.I would rather go on with my life. It is not the end of the world.

I have practiced my approach. my words and lines were carefully
rehearsed. I was well conditioned as what to tell her.I was very sure that I had important details in mind as where we could go whether for Lunch or Dinner.. I did not want the situation in which she would say 'Yes' and I would Not know where to go. That situation would be a serious 'Turn Off'.

I had ready answers had the lady asked me for the reasons for my asking her out. I was not prepared to be a very huge flatter but I was very much prepared to make her feel good.A very thoughtful idea. My asking her out it must be for a purpose and the lady must not be left in doubt about the purpose.

Over tea and snacks in my office, I put my date proposal to her, she accepted a weekend dinner date with me on Sunday at a very exclusive restaurant down town.We had a sumptuous meal washed down with a well chilled bottle of French wine but I made sure that non of us was drunk being our first date. We also decided o keep our circle of friends out of the show. I was responsible for all the expenses incurred . I was very happy that I DID. It was never a dull moment. It was a night to remember.My first 'date' had been a succesful one.

moses zaccheaus - a writer, philatelic and numismatic teacher.
www.moseszee.com - http://moseszee.blogspot.com

This article may be reprinted FREE OF CHARGE on the condition that the contents of the article and the details in the Resource Box remain INTACT.

You may also wish to read any of these articles....
1.THE SPIRITUAL CURE FOR ANXIETY.
2THE SOURCE OF OUR SUFFICIENCY .
@
http://www.moseszee.com/ezinerichcontentsread.htm